HOME

Sunday, March 15, 2015

VISITA IGLESIA: The Stations of the Cross




 +In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

ACT OF CONTRITION
O, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. I detest all my sins because of your just punishment, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin. Amen 



OPENING PRAYER

Lord Jesus Christ, fill our hearts with the light of your Spirit, so that by following you on your final journey we may come to know the price of our Redemption and become worthy of a share in the fruits of your Passion, Death and Resurrection. You who live and reign for ever and ever. Amen. (Source: Vatican Website)
 
I. THE FIRST STATION: The Last Supper 

II. THE SECOND STATION: The Agony in the Garden
 
III. THE THIRD STATION: Jesus before the Sanhedrin

IV. THE FOURTH STATION: The Scourging and Crowning with thorns

V. THE FIFTH STATION: Jesus receives the Cross


VI. THE SIXTH: Jesus falls under the weight of the Cross

VII. THE SEVENTH STATION: Simon of Cyrene carries the Cross of Jesus


VIII. THE EIGHT STATION: Jesus meets the pious women of Jerusalem


IX. THE NINTH STATION: Jesus nailed to the cross


X. THE TENTH STATION: The Repentant Thief


XI. THE ELEVENTH STATION: Mary and John at the foot of the cross


XII. THE TWELFTH STATION: Jesus dies on the cross


XIII. THE THIRTEENTH STATION: Jesus in laid in the tomb


XIV. THE FOURTEENTH STATION: Jesus rises from death

1 comment:

  1. I like this very much. I need the guidance toward good prayer that you give. Also thank you Lord Jesus for the grace to follow You.

    ReplyDelete