HOME

Sunday, June 2, 2019

A POWERFUL PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS


My most loving Jesus, I consecrate myself anew today and without reserve to Your Divine Heart. To You I consecrate my body with all its senses, my soul with all its faculties. and my whole being. To you I consecrate all my thoughts, words and works; all my sufferings and labors; all my hopes, consolations and joys; and chiefly I consecrate to You my poor heart that I may love but You, and be consumed as a victim in the flames of Your love.
Accept, O Jesus, my most loving Spouse, the desire I have to console Your Divine Heart and to belong to You forever. Take possession of me in such a manner that henceforward I may have no other liberty than that of loving You, no other life than that of suffering and dying for you.
In You I place unbounded confidence, and I hope for pardon of my sins from Your infinite mercy. In Your hands I lay all my cares and principally that of my eternal salvation. I promise to love You and to honor You until the last moment of my life, and to propagate as far as I am able, with the help of Your Divine grace, devotion to Your most Sacred Heart.
Dispose of me O Divine Heart of Jesus, according to Your good pleasure. I desire no other recompense than Your greater glory and Your holy love.
Grant me the grace to find in Your most Sacred Heart my dwelling place; there I desire to pass each day of my life; there I wish to breathe forth my last sigh. Make also my heart Your abode, the place of Your repose; that so we may remain intimately united until one day I may praise, love and possess You for all eternity, and sing forever the infinite mercies of Your most Sacred Heart. Amen.


3 comments:

  1. you know what my heart desire oh Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacred Heart of Jesus Thy Kingdom Come. Thank you for your infinite love and wonderful blessings <3 <3 <3 Continue to use me to help Your people knowing fully well that where God guides He provides. All Glory and Honors are Yours Almighty Father. I love you! Amen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS I LOVE AND HONOR YOU. PLEASE MY LORD HEAL ME FROM ALL THIS PAIN, DESEASES, SICKNESS AND ILLNESS. FORGIVE ME FROM ALL MY SINS SO I'LL BE WORTHY TO DO MY TASK AND WORTHY OF ALL YOUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete