HOME

Monday, March 18, 2019

A Powerful Prayer to Saint Joseph


Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.
Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

5 comments:

  1. St. Joseph,
    Please pray for me, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. St joseph, please pray for me. Amen amen amen 🙏🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, St. Joseph, intercede for me and my family..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You St Joseph for your love, caring protection for Our Lord Jesus, and His Blessed Mother, the Immaculate Conception. I stand in awe when I think of what You went through and your obedience to God the Father, and the Holy Spirit who brought You the news of the Will of God. I honor and respect You as the Most Holy Step Father in the entire Universe, Love Always <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Josepf bless and protect us always Amen ❤️🌷🙏🏻✝️

    ReplyDelete