HOME

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Prayer to overcome worries and anxieties

 



Lord Jesus, please help me overcome my worries and fears. Teach my heart to be trusting and to be always at peace knowing that You are there, silently guiding my every way. You are my everything, Lord. You bring calm to my every afflictions. You bring healing to my every pain. You bring forgiveness to my wounded soul. You are ever-powerful and loving, and for these, I should never worry, I should never fear. 

In the midst of all the uncertainties of this earthly life, Lord, may Your light always shine, reminding me that You are always in control and, indeed, You are! Please also use me as Your vessel to illuminate Your light to other people who need hope and guidance. Stay with me, stay with us, Lord Jesus. You are our Savior and Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment