HOME

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

SHORT DEVOTIONAL: Trusting God


GOD is not our slave to be commanded according to our wishes. He is GOD, our Father, in whom respect and worship are due alone. Let us TRUST in His timing and wisdom; because
trusting GOD reveals the condition of our hearts. One indication that we have fully surrendered to His Divine will is the overwhelming STILLNESS in our souls, in the midst of the many uncertainties of our human affairs.


PRAYER:  Father in heaven, you are my only hope. Grant in my heart the grace of trusting You in all things. Allow my weary soul to rest in Your peace, so that I may focus on loving and serving You. O loving and eternal GOD, please transform my doubting heart into a trusting heart, and use me as Your witness to the world that Your promises are true. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment